Xmas Holidays from 25 to 26
The Xtar MC1 is a lithium-ion battery charger with a single charging bay.
The MC1 is suitable for charging the following batteries 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 lithium-ion type batteries.
For charging 3.6 V or 3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only.
Supplied with a USB charging cable
If you need a mains charger or a car charging adaptor, then please see the related products in the right hand side column.
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
Three-modes ( TC.CC.CV ) charging system
0 V battery activation
Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
Under voltage disconnecting technology
Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
Operation Temperature: 0 to 40℃
IC Temperature Monitoring
Input Voltage: 5 V dc @ 500 mA
Constant Charge Current: 500 mA ±10%
Constant Charge Voltage: 4.2 V ±0.05 V
Termination Current: <40 mA
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
MC1 single bay charger x 1
USB charge cable x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.