- Home /
- iStick 50W Sub Ohm Box Mod
The Eleaf iStick 50W is a super upgraded version based on iStick series batteries. Powerful vapor can be generated due to the expanded range of output voltage (2V-10V) / wattage(5W-50W) with 4400 mAh battery capacity. It retains strong spring connector and wear-resistant stainless steel thread. Moreover, the additional temperature alarm function makes it high-safety even in strong vaping. Great feeling when you hold it because of its size and the rounded edges, while side charging port is also a plus.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-3/4" x 7/8"
- 510 Threaded
- Variable Wattage (VW) and Variable Voltage (VV) mode
- Maximum Output Wattage: 50 Watts
- Adjustable Voltage: the voltage is adjustable from 2.0V to 10.0V
- Adjustable Wattage: the wattage is adjustable from 5W to 50W
- Minimum Resistance: from 0.2 ohm
- Built-in battery: Capacity 4400mAh - to last all day long
- Incremental OLED screen: battery condition, atomizer resistance, wattage and voltage
- Battery Protections: atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
- Micro USB rechargeable: supports charging with a 1Amp wall adaptor which is faster
- Temperature Alarm function: If the temperature of device is over 70℃, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will reflect "Temp Protection" for 5 seconds.
- Side Charging Port: The USB charging port is on the side of battery
- Spring Connector and Stainless Steel Thread: The spring connection base ensures its high adaptability. The connecting thread is made of stainless steel which makes it more durable
The Eleaf iStick 50W will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
Le-Vap.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Write Your Own Review