Ant Variant 260w Titanium Box Mod
The Variant by Vicious Ant is a whopping 260 Watts, making it the most powerful e-cigarette box mod currently on the market. Boasting features such as pulse firing allowing you to vape at high wattage without burning your coils p>
Introducing the Variant Titanium Slim 260 Watt Box Mod Clone
Normally we do not do clones! However, after careful consideration of both the price and the many flaws that have been found in the original, we decided to offer this cheaper and most importantly more reliable version of this hugely popular box mod.
This powerhouse of a Box Mod Includes One LiPo Battery Pack By Arctic Dolphin, and One B3 PRO Compact Charger by IMAX RC.
Features Variable Wattage from 5w - 260w, Variable Voltage from 2.0v - 8.4v, OLED Screen, 510 Connection, Stainless Steel Construction, Pulse Mode, Stealth Mode, Locking Feature, and a killer look. Definitely one to add to your must have List!
Mod Type: Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage Box Mod
Connection Type: Standard 510
Wattage Range: 5w - 260w
Voltage Range: 2.0v - 8.4v
Minimun Resistance: 0.1 ohms
Weight (No Battery): 275g
- Pulse Mode
- Stealth Mode (Fires w/ Screen off)
- Lock & Power-Saving Setting
- In Variable Voltage Mode, the variant can be adjusted from 2.0 - 8.4 Volts
- In Variable Wattage mode, the variant can be adjusted from 5 - 260 Watts (0.1w Increments)
- 1.3 Inch OLED Display
- 15-Second Cut Off
- Battery Monitor Shuts Battery Off At End Of Charge
- 30a Limiting System Protects Against Over-Current Situations
- Min Resistance: 0.1ohms
Each Kit Includes:
1 x Variant 260 Watt Box Mod
1 x LiPo Battery Pack By Arctic Dolphin (7.4v 1200 mAh)
1 x B3 PRO Compact Charger By imax RC
- Turn unit off before changing battery
- To open unit for battery change, slide rear battery door downward slowly and remove completely
- To close unit from battery change, slide rear battery door upward slowly and careful not to pinch wires (This may cause failure of unit, battery or both!)
- Take care to not touch contacts together on micro-deans connector to install battery (This may cause failure of unit or battery or both)
- Take care to properly fold & tuck the charging wire and battery wires inside mod prior to sliding battery cover back on.
- To turn the unit on, hold Centerbutton down, then release.
- To turn the unit off, hold Centerbutton down, then release.
- Press Centerbutton 5 times on each screen to cycle between the Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage and Variable Voltage Pulse Modes.
- Press the Right or Leftbuttons of the center button to increase/decrease values for wattage, voltage or voltage pulse modes
- The Fire button is the metal button on the side of device (screen will say firing on bottom left while firing a properly connected atomizer)
The light will light up red if the Fire button is pressed while the unit does not detect an atomizer.
Hold Center button down and click the Fire button once (Screen will say locked on bottom left)
Device cannot fire or increase/decrease values for wattage, voltage or voltage pulse mode while locked
Stealth Mode - Turn On
Hold Center button and click the Fire button twice (Screen will say locked on first click and then turn off on second click)
Device will fire in stealth mode
Stealth Mode - Turn Off
Hold Center button and click the Fire button once (Screen will resume to unlocked and screen will light up)
Bring Up Device Info Screen
Simultaneously hold the Left and Right Buttons down
- The device will not fire under .1 ohm atomizer resistance.
- Charge the battery at 6.1V to avoid damage to LiPo
- Use LiPo safe charge bags for safe charging
- Never leave a LiPo battery unattended while charging
- Do not charge higher than 1.5 amps on any variable amp charger